- auto sorting (numerical [.001, .002] or full path sorting)
- auto loading consecutive parts when you open or drag&drop file with extension .001
- auto output file path generator (file "c:\test.avi.001" will generate output file path "c:\test.avi")
- tests for missing parts and parts with wrong file size (e. g. bad download)
- faster joining with option to append all files to first file
- MD5 and CRC32 hash calculation for output file
- full UNICODE support
- multilanguage support
- loading files from folder and recursive loading from sub-folders
- option to associate extension .001 in windows explorer, allows you to load files by double clicking the .001 file (not portable)
- progress bar to monitor the join operation (also Windows 7 progress bar in taskbar)
- File Joiner 64bit (x64) and 32bit (x86) versions available
- portable (no installation needed, no need for .net or runtime library's of any kind)
File Joiner is developed in C++ and it is available for download as both 64bit and 32bit. File Joiner has been tested in following windows versions: 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2.
You can help translate File Joiner to your native language!NOTE: 32bit version can work in Windows 98 and Windows Me if you install KernelEx. KernelEx is compatibility layer that allows running Windows 2000/XP applications on Windows 98 and Windows Millennium operating systems.
This software is intended to be free of charge, you are not allowed to charge any fee or other compensation for the software.
By proceeding to download or install File Joiner, you are deemed to agree to be bound by the terms of this Licence.