- calculate SHA-1 hash, MD5 hash and CRC32 hash for single file or text
- supports hash verification files (*.sha, *.md5, *.sfv) compatible with Total Commander and Free Commander
- automatically loads verification files when found
- supports UTF8 verification files
- option to use upper-case or lower-case hash values
- option to associate hasher with files in windows explorer (not portable)
- supports file drag and drop
- full UNICODE support
- progress bar to monitor the hash calculation operation (also Windows 7 progress bar in taskbar)
- both 64bit (x64) and 32bit (x86) version is available
- freeware (unlimited freeware for private and commercial use)
- portable (no installation needed)
You can use IgorWare Hasher to generate checksum for single file and verify its integrity by using verification files (.sha, .md5 and .sfv) generated by Total Commander, with support for UTF-8 verification files. Verification files will be loaded automatically if found.NOTE: 32bit version can work in Windows 98 and Windows Me if you install KernelEx. KernelEx is compatibility layer that allows running Windows 2000/XP applications on Windows 98 and Windows Millennium operating systems.
Hasher is intended to be free of charge, you are not allowed to charge any fee or other compensation for the software.
By proceeding to download or install IgorWare Hasher, you are deemed to agree to be bound by the terms of this License.